Saturday, January 9, 2010

when new thought came in my mind.....!!open new ngo -ek kiran

I Namit Kumar of B.a (H) social work IST yr student .I planned 3 days. Session in started mashigarh (28-30 dec).this session purpose enhance or restoring the capacity of social functioning for student. This student may be 5 -12 yr student reason started the session the basic problem of student behavior problem & language problem. 1st taken the session first day played 2 games which names relay or immediate me.

This session was very interesting for me and student also. When started the session I make the circle in students and take introduction in each and every student & also I asked class. Last I given my introduction for students and also finished my introduction session.

I had given briefly Introduction in games. IST game was relay and I segment 2 teams and give the task and started another games.

This game name was immediate me and again make the circle I learn 2nd game & rules or regulation and after they playing started. When both games finished and take final session of day feedback session.



Note: - it was nice experience for me

2. When IST day my session is super hit and decide put my best effort and give the 100% and student also give 100% they learn and I teach.

3. Student Learn of lots this games session in day.

4. Allover nice experience me & students

5. Nobody told me take this sessions and I m decide themselves.

6. i will open my won ngo...!!

special note:-2nd session is more important day for me.one thought come in my mind decied i started one new ngo and whensoever ,i have completed my graduation and master started ngo.then i decide rub my own ngo but i wait complete my graduation & master because i untill learn skill lot's of knowledge gain & personal experince....!!



Namit kumar suraj

1 comment: